RSS

day one hundred fifty-nine

dear tenzin,

today you turned two.

it's been 730 days since i first met you. 730 mornings that you have made me smile. 730 times we've said goodnight. 730 days where my heart has nearly burst straight through my chest.

i love it when you wave. when you smile. when you run. when you're free. when you hug me. when you learn. when you try.

you have grown from a tiny newborn to a little boy. you have challenged me. you have made me proud. you have amazed me. you have changed me. you have shown me another side to this big strange world. you will teach me more than i will teach you. you inspire me in so many ways. you mean the world to me.

you are small, but you are strong. you are young, but you are wise. you are quiet, but you take it all in while the big world spins around you.

you have changed. you are changing. you will always change.

i love you for being you. i wouldn't want you any other way. happy birthday, sweet boy.

xo,
mama

*****

today's look while lost for words:

black cardigan over dress: fairweather, about two years old ($15)
butterfly print scarf worn on head: donated by kimberly's deja vu boutique (details below) - thanks! (free)
silver bracelets: secondhand (free)
jeans: liquidation world, a year old ($3)
brown sandals: aldo, about four years old (about $80)

grand total:
about $98.08

kimberly's deja vu boutique
sommerville centre, 6835 highway 62 north (1 mile off the 401)
belleville, ontario k8n 4z5
613.966.3352

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just re-reading this, and it is so beautiful beyond words.
you are amazing at putting words into emotions,
j